There is a tv show called this. It follows two British women who go to people's house's that are GROSS! Last night it was a couple who had not cleaned in six yes you read correctly six...6 years. It was so nasty. But it motivated me so I have been organizing away today - at least when J-man isn't screaming at me - darn molars! I have a confession - I am a pack rat. I keep way too much stuff and hate to get rid of anything. I hide this particular problem pretty well - thanks to my crawl space but I am now trying to throw stuff or give stuff away. Ahhhhh self improvement sucks! So I am covered in dust and suffering guilt about throwing crap out. I know I'll be happy when all the closets are cleaned out and ugly furniture is gone but the angst!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
How clean is your house?
There is a tv show called this. It follows two British women who go to people's house's that are GROSS! Last night it was a couple who had not cleaned in six yes you read correctly six...6 years. It was so nasty. But it motivated me so I have been organizing away today - at least when J-man isn't screaming at me - darn molars! I have a confession - I am a pack rat. I keep way too much stuff and hate to get rid of anything. I hide this particular problem pretty well - thanks to my crawl space but I am now trying to throw stuff or give stuff away. Ahhhhh self improvement sucks! So I am covered in dust and suffering guilt about throwing crap out. I know I'll be happy when all the closets are cleaned out and ugly furniture is gone but the angst!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment