Friday, September 15, 2006

oooooooh!

Why or why did I surrender to the urge for onion rings. Ouch my tummy hurts (and trust me that is all the details you want!)

J-man is transitioning between 1-2(down from2-3) naps a day - so he's been going to bed a bit earlier. The problem here is that he gets up earlier!!! Yesterday and today I heard his sweet babbles at 545-600 AM!!!! I don't do that - it is not right. Especially when today was my day off. So I am trying to snooze on the couch while Steve and Joe are looking for clues(who's clues?Blue's clues) J-man kept coming up and yabbering away at me so off to breakfast we go. He saw R leave this morn and sat by the garage door yabbering away for awhile - then head butted the door(why oh why). Mini melt down as that hurt and then on to Hi-5(honestly one of the most painful kids shows - they must have a physiotherapist to help their jaws from smiling soooo much) "We have 5 senses blah blah hi-5 , hi-5, "Well I better get going or else I am going to do nothing all day but blog :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey - I love Hi-5! Maybe it's just because it's one of the few shoes that seems to captivate Micah for its entirety...

Ej said...

It is growning on me - I've been singing the song of the week all day - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!