Friday, September 08, 2006
Peace and Quiet
Do you hear that??? What, you ask, am I talking about - there is no noise. Exactly!!! Kids are back in school and there is a lovely silence looming through the neighborhood. No screaming running kids through my backyard, no bikes strewn in front of my garage. That little rumble of rocks going down the playground slide next door - GONE! Fall is here and they are back hard at work in their classrooms - driving their teachers nuts! J-man and I sit outside and stare up at the tree in the backyard - 'adoooo adooooo go go go' he says. What does this mean? I have no idea but it sure sounds cute! He touched the cedar hedge and jabbers away a few more things. Soon the rain that never ends will come and we'll be inside but right now I am enjoying the sunny peaceful fall sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment