The Temptations and the Four Tops duke it out. Everyone should know a little Motown! Luckily my mother saw to it that my music education included them ;-)
Wow - I haven't checked in for a couple of days and I missed the big news! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy and I hope it improves soon :) I said to Erik recently that spring brings back a lot of "sick" memories for me since the first trimester of both of my pregnancies landed in this season. Let me guess, you're due in November??
Once again, congrats and I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy!!
2 comments:
That was fun! Thanks.
Wow - I haven't checked in for a couple of days and I missed the big news! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy and I hope it improves soon :) I said to Erik recently that spring brings back a lot of "sick" memories for me since the first trimester of both of my pregnancies landed in this season. Let me guess, you're due in November??
Once again, congrats and I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy!!
Post a Comment