Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun Fun

Yesterday was lots of fun - but I woke up before my alarm and then couldn't get back to sleep - four hours of sleep is not enough to make it through the day. Why do I wake up at 4am on days when sleep will already be in short supply but on a normal day - prying my eyes open at 8am is terrible???

I loved regionals - so much cool stuff to learn - esp. for a newbie like me. We also got a few sneak peaks at stuff from the next catalogue. I feel rather inspired now - but I also have a HUGE wish list - I may be broke soon ;-) I will have self control, yes I will have self control!!!

Then I had a 2 hour break - every person I knew in Vancouver was not available(one was even in Abby for the day - go figure). So I booked it over to Pacific Centre - which isn't a very good mall unless you think $90 for a layering tank top is affordable! I am such a cheap person ;-) But I did get a few things at Gap and Crabtree & Evelyn.

Then off to Science World for the Chocolate and wine night(no wine for me - chill out) We met up with Heidi(who I work with) and her hubby, as well as Heidi's brother and his wife. I went to high school with Heidi's brothers- it is rather funny to see everyone grown up. Of course we all reverted to teenagers when in the Body exhibit - I think I'll save that for another entry!!! If you have been to it - think MRI!

Okay - It is almost lunch and I am still in my pj's - I think it is time to get my butt in gear and off the computer.

Facebook - Leah - thanks - I can't wait to have that chicken again, Christina - I've added you now, Family of Five - you just search for their name if you know it - or peruse through a friends list and click on the people you want to add - just send me an email if you want to know my name on Facebook as it is different than blogger.

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

I sent you an email. I am a cheap person too!! It's fun shopping with a teenager when you are a cheap mom! (sarcasm) :)