Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Chunky Monkey
I have reached that glorious stage of pregnancy where everything you normally wear is getting too small but maternity clothes are still too big - or they look weird as you aren't big enough. The boobs have taken on a while new size so most of my regular shirts are too short - my pant still all fit though. I'm kinda waiting for it all to just fall out - then I can just switch over to maternity - I have lots of clothes from last time that I love and a bunch of new one. I am not one of those people who hates her maternity clothes - I love them - I have tons too - which helps. I never felt that I wore the same thing everyday when pregnant with J - I hit a huge sale at Target when in Palm Springs - $2.99 shirts etc. So I can't wait to break them out again - of course I was 7 months pregnant when I bought them so chances are they'll be too big until late summer - figures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ugh - what an awkward phase. Hope you get out of it soon and onto actual maternity clothes. Are you finding that you're popping out way faster this time?
oh that is the worst - the in between stage. Are u gonna find out what kind of baby you are having?
(I like how that sounds)
If i EVER get pregnant then it had better b in the summer. I envy preggo women in their cute mat tops. And on the beach with their little bumps. U can look like a whale & all is forgiven. Not that u look like a whale, calm those raging hormones. I come in peace;)
I know that exact stage!! You feel no one thinks you look pregnant, you just look fat! There are lots of cute styles out right now that have an A line. They cover up the belly, and my love handles! :)
Post a Comment