No post yesterday - I was soooooo CRANKY! I sniped at people at work - I even had one girl say she was scared of me! So I decided to spare you of my negativity.
Today - much better(took a bit extra of Thyroid meds as the levels are off but my doctor is being impossible to get in to right now). Don't they know better than to mess with a whacked out thyroid woman??? A little medical history for you all - the thyroid controls your hormones -so when it is off - I am psychotic (usually depressed but this time an anger ball - yelling at everyone!) Of course add to that pregnancy hormones - clear the room people a nut is on the loose!
Today I worked - didn't yell at anyone(good thing as don't want to be fired). Then off to Presto Cucina for dinner(yum yum yum). Tomorrow I may go into Langley for the Army & Navy shoe sale - Heidi says it is the best - never been(not sure Saturday is the best day to brave the crowds!!)
Okay - I am outta here
1 comment:
Hey.... I get like that and there is nothing wrong with my Thyriod and I'm not pregnant! :) Hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment