LL Bean makes the greatest flip flops ever! Besides being cute the things last forever. I wore mine to camp last year - and if you've ever been to camp you know nothing ever returns the same.
I didn't really mean to wear them at camp but I slipped them on one morning and forgot. They were covered in dust and by the end of the day looked horrible. So I kept wearing them for the rest of the week - figuring that they were a write off and I'd have to buy new ones. When I got home I blasted them with the backyard hose and they came out sparkling(if shoes can do that) The white little lobsters were white again and the pink was pink. Dust, dirt, and camp grime were history. I was very pleased.
So if you need an amazing pair - you know where to look - they have way more styles this year - even some leather ones(I may have to order another pair)
4 comments:
very cute flip flops!
I know exactly what you mean about nothing returning the same after camp!
Joey and I grew up going to church camp together! My grandfather was a founding member of the camp we went to. four years ago was my last year...i know this is so dorky, but it was my 20th year to go....i never missed a summer! Of course after I graduated, I was on staff.....
I will go look at ll bean!
Got the pedicure done.
Ready to rock.
Ooooooo shoes.... I'll have 2 get me some of those
Very comfy looking but the piece in between the toes would just bug the heck out of me.
Post a Comment