I am attempting to get better at blogging - I don't know if I'll go back to once a day(as that was hard to maintain) but I am going to try and get here more often.
Tonight went to my first Mary Kay party. My friend Heidi just became a rep for them so I volunteered to be there for her tonight. I am looking rather pretty now - although a bit over done for a quiet night at home ;-) It was fun though playing with make-up. I have looked so haggard lately thanks to this human I am growing - it was good reminder that maybe I should put a bit more of an effort in! After all I am a girly girl - pass me the lip gloss people! I hate dresses and skirts but I never leave home without lip gloss- even when I forget to put it on(something about dragging a toddler out the door while weighed down with lunches, diaper bag and a purse!!)
Anyway - time to go to bed - I am tired and when I get tired I feel gross!
1 comment:
Yes, 1 post/day is what I expect from now on. looking forward...
Post a Comment