Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pill Popper

I feel like all I do it time my medication these days. After a really bad weekend I finally caved and asked the midwife for diclectin. Which has made a world of difference. I've now been on it a week and feel like a new person. Expensive little buggers but that is why I work - that wonderful 100% coverage extended health! So every day I have one for breaky, one for mid afternoon, two at bedtime and somewhere in the middle of the night(usually a pee break) I take my thyroid meds. - as they can't be taken with any other meds or food! Ry laughed at me as I plotted out my pill poppin day yesterday!

J-man is getting his 2 year molars I think because he is C-R-A-Z-Y! He whines at a pitch that makes my ears hurt and my patience snap! He pats his jaw(it looks so sad), has had wicked diaper rash and more boogers running down his face than I can possibly keep up with. Luckily he is sleeping like a dream(sorry Jamie).


I don't know if it is spring, pregnancy or what but I feel very restless. Nothing interests me - no books, no TV, not even blogging. I forced myself to read all of my favorites the other day - but I was so tired that I didn't leave comments. I figure in about a year I'll be back to my old self ;-) Sleeping through the night and not so tired! So far Ry has been a saint - even when I get snarky for no reason - I told him he could watch all the playoffs and I wouldn't mutter so much as a peep about the fact that he is glued to the TV 24/7. I figure the guy should get so sort of reward for putting up with me!

Okay enough complaining about poor poor pitiful me,

TTFN

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

i remember having to plot out medication after taeya was born. i had a whole schedule written up! sheesh.
teething is quite an experience, isn't it? the amount of snot is unreal!
hope you can find something to interest you today! :)