Friday, April 27, 2007

Facebook

This seems to be the latest trend. Blogger is getting left behind by many. I am getting more addicted to Facebook but I still prefer blogs - of course people need to update them for it to be any fun!!! At first Facebook was boring - but now my cousins and I are all on and we're posting. I also have a few more "friends" so I don't look like a complete loser.

I find it strange though with Facebook - as you have to invite someone to be your friend - no lurking their profile. I have enjoyed "meeting " some of the people through blogger so I'll be staying here - with the occasional foray into Facebook!

Tomorrow I am off to the Stampin Up! Regionals in Vancouver - fun - but I think a rather long day.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hey! how come ur not my friend yet?? look 4 Christina G, & dont delay...

kelly ens said...

ditto on the facebook thing. but blogging is better indeed!
have a great weekend...one of my friends is going to the conference too!

Family Of Five said...

How do I find anyone on facebook?? It's all new to me!