Not only are pregnant women blessed with the ability to throw up at a moments notice - we also will cry and yell at our husbands for laughing - the hormones win again! Poor Ry!
To all the women who walk through pregnancy without so much as a whiff of being sick, to those who look cute rather than like a puffer fish... I despise you and I loathe your skinny ankles - in fact I think you should have to come clean the toilets that I have looked deep within!!
Okay - hormone surge - sorry! Maybe tomorrow will be better ;-)
5 comments:
Ya, I was a puffer fish too. 55 lbs later and feet so swollen I couldn't put on my shoes......so glamorous.
Raging hormones, here you come!
Good luck Ry. All I have to say is DUCK!
With my last pregnancy, I had dizzy spells real bad. I had constant nausea. It's grosse. I feel for you.
I shouldn't comment. Not a moment of sickness! I loved both my pregnancies and would do it again in a heartbeat if not for the whole birth thing.... however, hate me again my first birth was 2.5 hours from start to finish.... my next was 3.5 hours from start to finish. :) I'm always hormonal! Hope you are feeling better soon!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm obviously behind on my blog reading. SO exciting! Yay - J-man's going to be a big brother!!! :)
I feel for you... isn't it weird how you can feel so happy and so horribly sick at the same time?
Come visit my baby's new blog! www.kaylen-marie.blogspot.com/
;-)
Post a Comment