
We are having a baby!
How do I feel - gross pretty much all the time. I live on a steady diet of crackers and ginger ale. But rather excited about this little one even when I am looking deep into the throne!
Hopefully the sickness will leave soon(please oh please!)
Anyway happy sunny Saturday!
12 comments:
Congrats!!! No wonder you have been so sick. That is so cool that you have a baby on the way!!
Congratulations! Being sick is not fun when your pregnant or rather at any time.
Oh, I am SO happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!
Well let me b the first 2 say congrats!!! Great weekend news, u gonna find out what it is?
Yay!Yay!Yay! Congratulations!!! What a great way to end my day...so happy for you all!
And you were so worried .. silly goose!!! Congrats!!! Wonder when I'll pop up the big P?? Rub some prego vibes my way ;)
Happy Sunny Saturday and Happy Snowy Monday!!!!
And Happy Baby-Making to you!
Wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations girl!
wow! that is so great!!!
Congrats! I was wondering if this was coming soon or not. I hear you on feeling gross. Each time I threw up I was reminded that I was still pregnant and that was a great comfort to me with all the miscarriages that happen in the town I live in. All the best in the weeks to come.
how exciting!!! congratulations.
here's hoping the sickness wears off really soon so you can enjoy the experience!
congratulations EJ!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment