My kid loves veggies. How is that possible - tonight he wanted a carrot - so I gave him a few small bites and he decided - no more potato - just carrots! So he ate...and ate...and ate carrots. I am going to hate seeing that come out the other end!
He also loves steamed broccoli, cucumber, potatoes(but not tonight), sometimes red pepper and pretty much any fruit. How can this be my child? Of course he does love chocolate and chips(that's my boy!!).
9 comments:
My boy loves veggies too! Must be a male thing, cause my girl, she could care less if she ever ate a veggie or fruit again in her life!
Very nice, like the change, luv the pink! Blogs r starting 2 look more spring-y...
That is great that your boy loves his vegies. Great picture of your little guy.
P.S. I want to invite you over to my blog. I am a funny picture contest and i was wondering if you wanted to join. If you do, Can you leave a comment on my blog. Thanks
Way to go on the veggies - just don't stop now! Last winter I was so proud of Micah for choosing green beans over french fries and now he wants nothing to do with them :P Go figure.
Lucky you!!
he has the cutest eyes!!
My boy needs to take some lessons from the J-man because the only veggies Thomas eats are called veggie juice drink boxes.
ohmyword, he is So cute!!
My Jax loves corn (not sure that REALLY counts). He used to like broccoli, but is not a fan!
Too bad we don't live closer so the two J's could play!
My boy asks for yogurt about 13 times a day. Cookies or yogurt and he always chooses the latter. He actually breaks into the fridge and steals yogurt. Yup.It's true.
Post a Comment