Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hanging in Tough

Anyone remember this talented(cough choke) band?? I had a complete room wallpapered in their faces courtesy of Tiger Beat.

6 comments:

Lee said...

"oh 0 oh - oh - oh -oh"
boy. a song can take you back.
But where are they now?
Such talent...

kristo said...

Okay, I will admit that I had a bit of an obsession myself. I loved my NKOTB pencil case. ;-)

Summer said...

I remember that band. They only had one good song in my opinion. The rest of the songs kind of sucked. Am I the only one that thinks that that?

L&D said...

Oh I loved them. Jordan was my fav. Sigh.

Leslie said...

Isn't it amazing how you can picture yourself married and having kids with a 14yr old? At the time they were SO COOL, Joey was my fav. I think he was 12 when I wanted to marry him :)

Mandy said...

I had the "wallpaper" too (though I was more of a Teen Beat girl myself). Room covered. Sleeping bag on my bed, tshirts, dolls, all useless crap that made me more than happy. Those were good times. I still get all giggly when I see them around... can't help it. The love of a 12 year old girl is hard to get over! (I loved Joe first, then moved onto Donnie...). Good times... good times...