I love weekends. Usually I can sleep in and then hang with my boys. Today I woke up at 6am!!! What is the deal with that?? I flipped and flopped in bed till 8am when I heard "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy Daaaaadeeeeeeee, dad DAD!!!" coming from J-man's room. When will the kid learn Mommy? Anyway - Ry got to sleep in while I took J-man downstairs. Forgot that we had hardly any milk - so I combined the 3.25 and 2% so J could have some but that meant no cereal for me - thank goodness for just add water muffin mixes.
Off to go meet Lisa for a little lunch and shop. Then back home to clean up. My mother in law is watching J-man tonight as we're going to Rascal Flatts tonight - Yippeeeeeee!
Okay I better jump in the shower - so I don't look haggard when I meet Lisa.
TTFN
1 comment:
Rascall Flatts!!!!! I'm jealous!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL evening!!
Post a Comment