Friday, March 23, 2007

She lives

I am still alive - I still am coughing (more like barking like a seal). I now have a puffer to try and stop the spasms - although some still get through. Nothing like coughing till you puke!

Dragged myself to work the last few days - propped myself up at my desk with hand sanitizer and Kleenex - although my nose didn't really run - at least not down my face - more like post nasal drip.

Okay gotta run - I think my bed is calling - I'll be back!

Cough cough hack wheeze

5 comments:

Lee said...

i have felt your absence! Hope u feel better soon.

Leslie said...

YUCKY! Nothing like having to work when you feel like crawling in a hole and dying ... hope you're feeling better soon! Lots of water!

Jamie said...

Seems like lots of people are sick these days. I hope you get better soon!!

Summer said...

Feel better soon.

Tanya said...

I hope you feel better soon!! I hate coughing...especially until you puke! Not fun!