My sister and I went of to the West Coast Women's show today for a few hours. She wanted to check it out and I was desperate to be kid free for a few hours. With Ry working 60+ hours a week J-man and I get to Saturday afternoon and seem to always be at odds. Which leads to a cranky toddler and a frazzled mom!
So off we went to try samples of fruit juice and water, and be accosted by every direct sales company around! It was nice ;-) My legs swelled up something fierce so my sister put some moisturizer on them and rubbed my ankles for me! What a sweetie!
I was a calm somewhat rational woman a few hours later and J-man had spent some quality time with Daddy and was happy too! Not much else going on - still pregnant - my cousin Kevin said he thinks Wednesday looks good for me to have this baby - I am all for it ;-)
2 comments:
Thinking of you and the little babe :)
Can't wait to hear baby news! I am sadly super excited for you!!
Post a Comment