In other news - I got my hair cut - I'll try and take a pic tomorrow - basically I cut off the bit that was making me have a mullet!
A big congrats to Lisa - on her great news!
J-man was born on a full moon - so here's to hoping that this weekend is the big event. I jokingly told my sister that after my haircut today and my eyebrow wax tomorrow morning I was good to have a baby. I don't want to go into labour at night again as then I'd be tired before I even start - but hey - who's being picky ;-) So I have requested tomorrow afternoon- don't you wish you could put in a request like that!
Ry needs the computer so I better get off so he can work!
3 comments:
We have the same Ikea pillow case / duvet cover!! I can't wait to see the new do! I am thinking of you!! :)
I am guessing by the comment on my blog that the baby hasn't come yet :( I hope it comes for you soon. Thanks for the great advice. I am totally going to follow it. And yes I love Mary Kay and it is helping. Well thanks again for commenting. I appreciate it.
I remember my cankles...OUCH!
Post a Comment