Monday, October 29, 2007

New Do

First up - my new hair do - so much quicker! Loving my new hairdresser too - had to boot the old one after the 3rd mullet cut!

Hmmmm - blogger isn't letting me upload photos - I have seen this on a few blogs today - if you are on facebook there is a pic up there on my profile - until then imagine me looking good - LOL!

No baby yet - and not even an inkling that it may happen soon - darn it! J-man did a mini assessment today on his words and he has learned 40 words in the last month - which is HUGE! I was very excited to learn that - although I knew he had made some great leaps in language lately! We are now on a 5 week break - and will start again in December with his development therapy.

No comments: