Sunday, October 14, 2007

Feeling nesty!

I am on a mission - to organize everything I can. Today I woke up from my nap (I was ordered to nap every afternoon by my midwife!) with the need to get somethings ready for Baby G. So we dragged all the boxes out of the crawl space, sorted clothes, washed blankets and made an enormous mess!

We are no where near ready but at least now I have my change table all set up ;-) I need to wash the covers of the car seat and bouncy chair as well as do a few more loads of baby laundry - we discovered that the ducting from our dryer was held together with duct tape (which isn't made for duct work by the way!) So the tape had given way at some point and now there is a large amount of dryer lint all over the area of the crawl space where the baby stuff was stored. I don't think it has been going on too long but it sure is dusty down there now! It also explains why suddenly the house is full of dust no matter how much I swiffer!

Time for bed as J-man has his weekly speech therapy tomorrow so we have to be up early!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok, I was gut-busting at the farting comment below :) I, too, can relate :) But just think ... just WEEKS (if that) and your little G will be here. I wish I could take an afternoon nap - M refuses! I at least put on cartoons and rest, that's good enough I suppose. How's it feel being off for a whole year!? Do they hold your job or do you search for another one?? (We US people only get 3mo off, so our jobs are held, just wondering how it worked with the Canada folk).

Amber said...

Can I be ordered to nap every afternoon?!?!?! That is AWESOME!!! I hope you are doing well, and having fun feeling nesty (good word!) and anticipating your new addition!