Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lets get it started!

I have had several episodes of contractions but nothing that lasts more than a few hours! If this was the same as J-man I would give birth tomorrow! I am getting annoyed though with contractions coming and going. I know it is a good thing as it 'ripens' the cervix but I am not feeling very patient right now! Everyone in my family is waiting and I am feeling a little under the microscope! I know it could be weeks away still - which is making me crazy just thinking about it! Today's list of Prepare for Baby is to pack my hospital bag and continue to clean out the office which is currently half nursery half office! The office half is looking pretty rough so I suppose I should get off this computer and get in gear ;-)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

VERY exciting! I hope those contractions stop "going" and just STAY! Go for a good walk and then a nice hot shower. those were the best things I did to keep my contractions coming!
Can't wait to meet the newest little addition!

Jamie said...

Hey Erin - I was thinking of you yesterday. I hope baby G doesn't take too much longer! I'm excited to hear some news!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I remember the 2 weeks I had of contractions, the runs, and the many phone calls just to see if I hadn't left for the hospital or not. I hope for your sake either the contractions slow down or they put you into labor.