Wednesday, October 31, 2007

She's here!

Introducing Baby G - I'll post more details on J-Crew in a few days. It was the worlds fastest labour -I'll update on that in a few days!

8 comments:

Lee said...

I cant wait to hear the story!!!

L&D said...

Enjoy that little lady of yours!

Family Of Five said...

I can't wait to hear the details! Congrats, enjoy!!

Renee Shaw said...

Awww...she's adorable!!! I can't wait to hear about the labour! haha mine was 3 hours, your's faster?

Karyn Clemens said...

Yup, waiting to hear the story too! Happy Halloween??

~K~

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you guys - and I can't wait to hear about the half hour labour!!

kelly ens said...

congratulations!!!! looking forward to hearing the details!!!

suzspeaks said...

Ok, so I'm only a month late! I've been relying on bloglines to catch up on blogs and for some reason your link quit working. I was wondering about you the other day, and am just now getting a chance to come over here! I can't believe I missed it...i'm sorry!

She is beautiful!!!!

Congratulations!