Saturday, September 29, 2007

Workin' Man

Ry has been working lots of extra hours these past 2 weeks - which is great for the budget but hard of me and J-man. Today I think J-man really noticed that Daddy was gone again. He gave me attitude all day - even my sister noticed he seemed cranky. Luckily Ry came home a bit early and him and J-man played together all night. I think J is sick of seeing my face - this morning when I went to get him from his bed - he looked at me and said "No no no" - Saturday mornings are usually Dad and J time - so much for thinking he didn't know what day it was ;-)

I only work another 4 shifts - which I am happy and sad about. Happy because waddling around is getting on my nerves and sad to be leaving a job and people I like. I have been really tired lately which is due to being anemic I think but I also just don't have the energy I normally do. I'll be glad when I don't have to worry about packing lunches for J and myself and making sure I have 'work' clothes. I am growing out of most of them right now so I wear the same few outfits over and over. They are comfortable clothes but it does mean I have to do a lot of laundry ;-)

As a funny side note - now that I really am the size of a small country people are telling me how small I look! Go figure!

I haven't taken any pictures lately so here is sunset shot from August. I already miss summer!

1 comment:

kristo said...

Wow! Only a month to go!?!?!? Crazy!
I'm so excited for you!