Thursday, September 13, 2007
arrrr
Tried to nap but the sinus pain was too much! I am having a hard time right now with being sick so much. Ry jokingly said it is because I am over 30 now! I am cranky about being sick and not being a very good mommy as I just lie around like a blob doing very little with J-man. Luckily he is very independent but I still feel like he's watching too much TV rather than spending time with me. So far my antibiotics aren't doing anything - I hope they kick in soon. The pain seems to go in spurts - I feel pretty good for an hour and then it will kick in and my face will throb for a few hours. Right now I am in the throbbing part - OUCH! My teeth even hurt. I feel like my health is being attacked so I have been praying lots - hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and I'll be feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment