Saturday, September 15, 2007

Feeling Better & thank you for the Roll Kuchen

The antibiotics finally kicked in last night and my sinuses unplugged - they still hurt last night but the pressure was gone which was huge! Today they were a bit fierce for a few hours but I think that was because I got dehydrated as once I drank about 3 glasses of water they chilled out. I am on cloud nine as I finally see wellness coming round the corner ;-)

I spent the day at the MCC fair. I help with the $$$ so I rolled coin and ate Roll Kuchen - so yummy. I think Running Wildly best explains the love of my life - Roll Kuchen and watermelon - does it get any better????

I have posted some new videos on J-man's blog (it is private but if you want an invite just send me an email). Ry and I have decided to try and post most of photos and videos of our kids on that blog - this is just to be safe. What can I say? I thrive on being neurotic ;-) I will post here when baby G is born but after that most family stuff will move over there.

1 comment:

L&D said...

Mmmmmmm. Thanks for the reminder.