Thursday, September 06, 2007

Crazy Mom = Crazy Kid

Today at Minter Gardens we were trying to get a picture of J-man and I. Of course he was in no mood to cooperate - so I held him upside down - which at least got us smiling! Little imp child!


* You can't really see a side view but this is 31 weeks - 9 weeks left - PANIC!!!!

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

VERY cute picture!!! You look good! Have a great Friday!

Jamie said...

You look great! And funny pictures are more interesting anyway :)

L&D said...

You are lookin' good there mama!

YES, when all else fails turn those children upside down. Works like a charm.

Amber said...

You ARE looking great, I agree!! You are on the home stretch!!

Family Of Five said...

Your site always freezes my computer! You look SO lovely!! I am excited for you!

Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said...

Such a great picture! And by the way you are one hot mamma in that bathing suit! It looks really good!