**Update - I got a nose spray from my doctor which has helped - it is suppose to make the sinuses drain. She wants me to wait and see if it gets worse before giving me antibiotics - which when I am feeling rational I am glad about - but when she first suggested it I nearly strangled her with her stethoscope! I promptly continued on my why can't anything go my way day when I dumped a grande americano over in my car - yes the whole thing! They nicely gave me a new one for free- but I was late for my appointment with the midwife and surprise surprise I had rather high blood pressure! The things that happen to me!!! LOL!
First I had a bladder and kidney infection - which took 2 months to get diagnosed. Then I got a cold during the first half of my holidays, and now I have moved on to a sinus infection for the second half of my holidays. Ry and J-man are also feeling under the weather.
I've never had a sinus infection before - let me tell ya - they're not fun! My face is so sore. My teeth and jaw even ache. I just want to feel good! Last night I hardly slept and now feel even worse than I did yesterday! How is that possible?? Every time I think I am feeling as tired and miserable as I possibly can it gets worse!
I really wanted to enjoy these 2 weeks off just hanging out with J and Ry. So I am also disappointed that the majority of the time we have felt horrible and have been blowing our noses non stop! Of course I can't blow my nose right now because it hurts too much!
Not to be all doom and gloom - J-man has learned to say night. When we tuck him in for bed or a nap we always say "nigh,night" Two days ago he started saying it to us. It is so cute! You pick him up and tell him it is time for bed and he calls out "nigh nigh" to anyone who happens to be in the room. Just now as we put him in bed for his nap he looked up at Ry and said "nigh nigh daddy" So cute! He is making so many developments with language right now! I'll have to post on his blog soon about all that stuff!
5 comments:
Hi EJ it seems that we read a lot of the same blogs and I just wanted to say that God has really gifted you with the ability to encourage and care for people. Your words on others blogs are amazing. I am inspiried by the way you care about people. Hope you have a great day and feel better soon. Take care.
Sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy.
But on another note, hearing the little people converse back is a total riot. Enjoy!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough go at it these days. I hope you get better soon!
The things kids say are so cute...and if J-man sounds half as cute as he looks...well, enough said!
Take care!
Hey E, hope you feel better soon. So fun that he's talking! Love the pic of him at the top of your page. perfect!
Feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment