Monday, September 10, 2007

Bathing Suit shot(told you I was crazy!) and other Stuff

We were in Vernon last weekend to see my "Grandparents" - technically not related but that's not important ;-)

Irene has a stroke a few months ago and wasn't expected to live but she has pulled through and while there are definite signs left from the stroke she is still a pistol! We forgot to get a picture with Harold - we felt a little dumb about that!


We stayed in the same hotel we always do - they have the coolest pool area - right int he middle of the hotel and filled with plants (palm trees etc.) Therefore you get to see me in all my pregnant
glory - 31 weeks and I am posting a photo of me in a bathing suit! I must be nuts! Thanks to everyone who said I was looking great in my last post - I feel like and enormous whale so it was nice to hear.

I am also in the klutzy stage - you'll remember the Starbucks incident of last week - today it was a bag of flour - I had just filled my flour container and managed to tilt it towards myself as I was putting it away in one of my top cupboards. You can see the results! This is a small snip-it of the mess I am still in process of cleaning up!

3 comments:

Renee Shaw said...

I think your prego belly looks great!

Leslie said...

I agree! You don't even look 31wks pregnant! I know you always feel bigger than you look, but not kidding, I never would have guessed 31! Good for you!! (I'm jealous .. hehe).

Lee said...

ohhh! we stayed at that hotel last month, LOVED the pool and restaurant. Staying their again next month!!