Saturday, May 27, 2006

Oh the flippin drama

Not much to say right now as life is swirling down the toilet. Everything is hitting the fan at church and we have decided to leave ACC. I feel pretty much like I have been sucker punched by some people who I thought were my friends.

On a happier note L and I (and hubby's) are going out for dinner sans kiddos. I am looking forward to a meal without cheerios flying around. We're heading to Milestone"s - can you say Bellini!

3 comments:

Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said...

Had a great time, Sat. Need to make it a monthly event at least, dont ya think?

Lee said...

oh how nice, mmm bellini!!

Jamie said...

Mmmm, a bellini would sure hit the spot right now - gotta wait 6 more months for that :(

I'm so sorry to hear things have gotten so crazy at ACC. We'll be thinking about you guys as you move on. Any ideas where the future might take you, church-wise?