Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blah BLah Blah Blah

Sorry - not feeling any inspiration right now. I'd really like to write something witty and interesting. Sorry - don't have it in me. I am kinda tapped out.

This has been an interesting week. Work is well work. While I enjoy being out and about I am starting to miss my J time. He is happy as a clam at daycare. I suppose the luster of being at work is wearing off. I am currently looking for a new job - okay I am going to start this week - you know get a new resume and start scouting. In the words of Pooh "oh bother."

We went to The Bridge today. Awesome church. We are taking the process slowly but there is so much freedom there. The preaching is great, the music is great, and it is definitely outside the box! We are going to try a few others - maybe South Abby(as J & E are there), and Promontory (In-Laws are there). But they are both MB's - not sure I can be a Menno. Not really my cup of tea at present.


Anyway for someone with nothing to say I have blabbed long enough. TTFN

5 comments:

Lee said...

funny, when i was in high school, i wanted to be a menno. i like the calmness.

Ej said...

In theory they are a calm bunch. The few I've dealt with lately...not so much! The opposite actually. I am also not one to be calm ;-)

Lee said...

hey we're on line at the same time! ok, how lame is it that all of a sudden its ok for sharon to get together with brad, when hes married, but when nick and phyllis do it, its totally different? come on. and whats up with victor??? origami???

Ej said...

Sharon is a twit! I am dying to know what is up with Brad. With being back at work I am having to keep up with internet recaps. I am missing my Oprah and Y&R. Working for a living ;-)

Lee said...

this is like msn. doo doo doo do.
i can't shut this thing off!