In May we went out for dinner with R & L without the kiddos. It was nice to get dressed up a bit (ie more yummy less mummy look). Of course I found mashed food on the shoulder of my sweater during the meal!
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and for your words of encouragement. I really appreciated that. It feels good to know that there are other women out there who can understand where I am at in life. It makes me feel like I am not as alone as I felt a few months ago.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and for your words of encouragement. I really appreciated that. It feels good to know that there are other women out there who can understand where I am at in life. It makes me feel like I am not as alone as I felt a few months ago.
Rebekah
you guys look so dolled up!
It's sure nice to go out without the kids once in awhile hey! You guys look great!
Post a Comment