Monday, June 26, 2006
Holy Hell it is HOT!
This morning when I woke up it 25 already. I was sweating as I fed J breakfast. Got to work thinking - yeah air conditioning. But as happens every summer the a/c was broken so it was 30 inside already at 930. I left at 230 and it was 37 outside and even hotter inside. I am taking my own fan to work tomorrow as they said even if they do get it working today it will take the system a few days before it has caught up. J has been happy today at my mom's but was CRANKY yesterday - of course R & I had no patience either. It was 39 in yesterday so patience was in thin supply. I think I shall go lay down on the basement floor now. Try and cool the blood down. Anyone have a pool?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, you're welcome to come sit in our kiddie pool with me anytime :)
By the way, we were at Harrison from about 11 until 2 on Sunday. By the time we left, people said they had been driving around for an hour looking for a parking spot - yikes!
Oh, also - if you want to make the filmloop, just click on mine and it should take you to a webpage where you can create your own. It was pretty simple.
Post a Comment