Thursday, May 04, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

I love TV – sad I know but I really like watching TV. My favorite…HGTV – Right now I am into the Handyman Superstar challenge; along with my usual favorites of House Hunters, Design Inc, Selling Houses, and Neat. Of course up in those high channels (at least with Satellite) there are some neighboring channels that have got me hooked. My latest discovery – Life’s Project Catwalk. Not the American one but the British one with Elizabeth Hurley. I love it! In fact I have even watched a rerun later in the week. How sad is that! It is soooooo much better than Top Model. I can’t stand Tyra’s overly dramatic “who will be (pause for dramatic effect)…America’s next (another pause)…top model.” Of course you must scrunch you face and bug you eyes to get her overly dramatic look. What we on now season 20 – how many new top models can we have??? I have replaced TM with Runway Moms(again on Life). There is an equally annoying modeling agent here but it is interesting – of course occasionally I want to kick them all in the teeth as they are all pretty pregnant rather than hugely pregnant with puffy faces. But my favorite show, ignore the phone and forget about me talking to anyone while it is on - is NCIS. It is like CSI without all the gross flashbacks. It is rather funny even when there are dead bodies and bullets flying. Of course I missed it this week which I just realized…crap! I am sure it’ll be rerun this summer…PLEASE CBS!

5 comments:

Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said...

runway moms? that sounds like something I could get hooked on! Maybe it's time for sattelite.(after a new computer, patio set....) I know, still blogging, and we're leaving in a few hours here. Anyway, talk to you in a week! I might be able to keep blogging through Rob's laptop, so hopefully we can keep in touch :)

Lee said...

i love the life network. My fave show is Y&R, and house.

Ej said...

Leah

I confess to catching Y&R now and again. Sometimes I get rather pissed at the dumb things going on so I read the online recaps and spoilers. Right now I want to kick Sharon and Colleen. So thanks to Satellite I flip back and forth between them and Oprah.

PS I think Victor arranged for the carjacking (although I think the shooting part was an accident) Now anyone reading this is going to think I am even nuttier!

Lee said...

would Victor really do that? I'm as hooked as one could be...
you think Sharon should forgive Nick?
ooh its on right now, boy how lame am I?

Ej said...

I think Sharon should get off her high horse and go bug Brad (which will be happening on (Monday)

If you want to know what is happening a day ahead (or the 3pm show from Friday go here)

http://young-restless.com/spoiler.html

I am so pathetic ;-)

Sorry for the slow reply - we were in Calgary for the weekend.

E