Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Well actually I am back now. We went to Calgary for the weekend. It was fun (aside from the flying part) We went to the zoo, and hung out with my sister in law M, my brother in law M and their kids G and S. I'll write details of the fun flights later(when I have recovered from the trauma) I don't have much time to write anythign now as J is sleeping and I have soooo much to do before I go back to work next Monday(another post for later) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lee said...

wish i was leacing on a jet plane-i checked out going to Calgary with the fam, and even with a so called seat sale, it came to $1400!!!!!
um, not so much
:(

Ej said...

Yeah we're lucky right now as it is just the 2 of us that have to pay for seats. I don't know if we'll ever go anywhere one Jack is over 2 ;-)