Monday, May 15, 2006

Job anyone???

Jobs, jobs, jobs - A four letter work most the time. Before having J I had 3 of them(yes I was slowly going mental with the work load). I had one job I hated, one job I liked, and one job I loved. The job I liked was a job I had in high school and they just kept asking me to come back everytime I quit. The job I hated paid me the most and I owde them a few hours(cause they paid me too much by accident) so I planned to go back to get that sorted out then say buh bye. The job I loved I was looking forward to going back there.

So today I went in - had a meeting at 10. Found out there is no $$$ to pay me so I no longer have that job. I am a bit peeved as this throws a monkey wrench into my plans and my bank account. So I am going to try and find a new job. One that I love and an employer who values me. The thing that really gets me is they just hired another person. So they have enough money for that but not enough fo me. I feel under valued and misunderstood.

The mature adult in me knows that talking bad about them will not help but I really want to yell and scream at them for taking away a job that I loved. For thinking that what I do is of so little value that if no one is there it will be okay. They think they'll find a volunteer to do what I do. Perhaps they will, perhaps they won't. I want to wish them the best but tonight I am having a pity party . No happy wishes from me tonight. I have given so much more than time to this place. While I don't regret that I have given I regret that what I gave was not treated with respect. Tomorrow I go back to my job that I hate. Maybe I will love it now. Maybe it will still be miserable for me. Either way I am looking for another job amd a renewed outlook. Anyone know where one gets an attitude adjustment?

2 comments:

Lee said...

i know of a job cleaning up more poop!

Anonymous said...

This too will pass. Nothing is wasted--all work with love changes the world. Shine on and keep looking. It is all good!