Yah! SO happy for you. I have been there... I know exactly what that panic feels like! I actually leave my pictures on my digital camera till they are on a disk!
Thank Goodness! You should put them online, like on Flickr. It's $24/yr and they'll never be lost via crash, fire, water damage, stolen computer, etc. I rest easy now ... just an idea. :-) Glad you have them back now!
My computer died now too! And yes, all Kaylen's photos from 6months to now are on there!!! (luckily I put the 0-6months on a disk already) Please, please, please tell me where you had your photos recovered or who you had do it! We ended up buying a new computer but I need to get my photos out of the old one. HELP!!!
7 comments:
Yah! SO happy for you. I have been there... I know exactly what that panic feels like! I actually leave my pictures on my digital camera till they are on a disk!
Thank Goodness! You should put them online, like on Flickr. It's $24/yr and they'll never be lost via crash, fire, water damage, stolen computer, etc. I rest easy now ... just an idea. :-) Glad you have them back now!
Yes, flickr, or Picassa (which is free and you can use their funky tools too!) Glad you're back!
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!
What a relief to get your pictures back! Lesson learned for all of us I think!
Glad you got your pics back!!!
My computer died now too! And yes, all Kaylen's photos from 6months to now are on there!!! (luckily I put the 0-6months on a disk already) Please, please, please tell me where you had your photos recovered or who you had do it! We ended up buying a new computer but I need to get my photos out of the old one. HELP!!!
Post a Comment