Thursday, January 10, 2008

J-man you crack me up! (pun intended)

Baby G aka The Bean or Beaner has started really noticing the world around her. So with the flourish of proud mother I whipped out the new play mat. I lay her on it and watched as she coo'd and flailed about. After a few minutes she had had enough so I got down on my knees and elbows and we had a nice mother daughter chat.

Now keeping in mind fashion these days and the extra 15 pounds still sitting around my middle my jeans were riding a bit low. But hey I am at home if a little tush is hanging out who is going to notice?

Hmmmm J-man would! So picture me down on the floor talking in baby gibberish " Look at the little bunny. Isn't it cute, ohhh look if you hit it it rattles..."

"Touch" I hear from J-man. What the... "Ahhhh" I shriek and nearly hit my head on the coffee table. J-man took one of his cute little pudgy fingers and jabbed it in my (sorry to be crass) crack.

Then I burst into laughter. J-man didn't know what was so funny or why I was laughing so hard but he joined me in gales of laughter.

5 comments:

L&D said...

Yes, I am here laughing out loud.

Nice bum, where ya from?

Also, your heading photo is right up my alley. Kudos to you. Well done.

Jamie said...

Hahaha - very funny J-man :)

Tanya said...

Hahaha! Love it!!

Leslie said...

Hilarious!! They're so ruthless, aren't they??

suzspeaks said...

Now that's funny!