
This is one view of our sadly munched car! The hood was touching the windshield but has since been pushed down a bit. The car was squished between a truck and a one ton van so the damage is mostly to the frame and the engine. Hopefully we'll be buying a replacement car in the next day or two.
Ry unfortunately has been having lots of neck, hip and back pain. So he has been to the doctor's several times and now will be heading to massage therapy. We hope the effects of this car wreck will heal quickly as they are no fun!!
2 comments:
yikes to both the car and Ry! Hope he's able to get some good (and helpful!) treatment!
OUCH! Hope Ry is feeling better soon! I've been poking around your blog, (such a snoop, huh?)i've really enjoyed reading, and your stamp blog has given me LOADS of ideas! This wonderful blog land lets you meet such wonderful people, doesn't it, and I was wondering if you might let me link you on mine?! I will await your approval.
Post a Comment