So you ask why on earth do I need 2 blogs?
Well J's blog is about him and while he is a major part of my life I do have other things going on... really I do!
The second thing is my family and friends who are checking on J don't really want to know about what I am doing. That and they already know what's up with me
The last reason is I don't want to have to worry about editing my comments. I don't want to be complaining about PMS on my son's blog!
Am I really crazy?(as the name implies)
No - well maybe a little. Normal is not a word that describes me. After years of trying to be normal I am at last accepting that I am a few sandwhiches short of a picnic. I am weird - not in the "I dye my hair pink and pierce my tongue" way but more of "I grew up in a strange hippy town" kinda way. Doesn't everyone grow up in a log cabin and have friends who live in tree houses? No??
Anyway, welcome to my blog,
E
5 comments:
hey, good idea. thanks for the update.
Way to go Erin. I love your blog name. So true!
Heh- thrilled you decided to one for YOURSELF!!!!!!
I am still on the learining curve here but heh I am in the game!!!!!!!
Okay - I shouldn't type without my reading glasses!!!
I guess you can figure out what I am trying to say anyway!
Hey Mere
We're family - we speak the same language. How go the wedding plans?
E
Post a Comment