Weather Canada is saying SUN for the weekend. No POP 30%, no showers, cloud or rain. I am jumping and dancing like a gospel choir. I am shakin my groove thing! Halleluiah, the solar panels will be charged up. I may actually want to go outside and (gasp) work in the yard. Oh say its not so! Ryan will wash the cars; Jack will squint into the sky trying to figure out what that big bright orb in the sky is! We could even power wash the patio and get out the lawn furniture. Who am I kidding – I’ll probably sit in a chair and watch as Ryan washes the cars (occasionally spraying him with the hose for good measure)
3 comments:
And yes... your husband reads these posts too! Thanks dear, can't wait for you to soak me, be aware whenever you are least expecting it, or while you're taking a drink of your iced tea while watching me wash the cars.
Us husbands better take the time to read what our wives are posting in case there's some kind of suspicious activities going on in these blogs... HUSBANDS BEWARE!!
Sincerely,
Jacks Daddy.
Dear Daddy
Mom was only kidding - lighten up old man!
Jack
Im gonna rat out my hubby:
he totally reads my blog, while acting like hes all against it, he sneaks peaks daily!! I even snapped a pic of it for proof! He'll deny, but hes so into it. Good for you Jacks Daddy!
Post a Comment