somethinorother. Below is me looking like a little old lady aiming the gun. Can't you just hear me yelling "Stop of I'll shoot your *$&%@# head off!" Don't mess with me! It was a little scary. Luckily everyone followed the rules and the only things getting shot were the targets. Our instructors were very patient with us - of course no one was going to mess with the one instructor - he had fangs and I mean blood sucking, dracula FANGS - obviously he had them put in. I never got the courage to ask him what was the deal with them!BANG BANG!
5 comments:
Way to go Erin. I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley.
cool, I would love to do that! how fun.
hysterical - guns for God!!!!!! Listen - you of all people should not be in possession of a hand gun! I have never laughed so hard - that was really really funny. Now, put down the gun and step away - I've got you covered!!!!!
Hey Erin, looking forward to tomorrow. Just bring something small. Maybe something sweet? Thanks, see ya then :-)
For next year, I would appreciate a concession stand because after shooting those big guns---well, I really needed a latte!
Post a Comment