While it is still a work in progress here are some day 2 shots of the big hair cut. I need some hair products and a few days but then I'll be back to a pro with short hair. I may get it thinned a bit more as I have a lot of hair(don't look too closely at the eyebrows in need of a wax). What do you think? Be kind!
6 comments:
Great pics Erin. I absolutely LOVE the hair.
Hey Erin - it's really cute! I'm still in the process of figuring mine out too. Why can you never do it like the hairdresser?? I even bought all the salon products she used (expensive!) and I still can't get it quite as good...
So true Jamie - even with all the product it will never look the same. I think it is because the hairdresser looks down upon our heads and can see it from all angles. Jack isn't always patient while I am doing my hair so I am rushing - which usually ends up with something going drastically wrong. We'll have to compare notes in a few weeks!
I really like it, young & funky. I think its important for us mummys to feel funky. I hear u about the eyebrows! I am so there right now. When is the unibrow gonna make a hit?
lol
Love it!!
Love the hair --do the brows and shake your booty girl!!!!!!!
Post a Comment