Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh my...I am getting OLD!

Signs that I am getting old

  1. A push up bra isn’t just for special occasions. The girls need a little help in the right direction
  2. My husband wears wool socks and slippers…when he is wearing shorts.
  3. I no longer recognize any music on Much Music or The Beat
  4. Sprouted grain bread is in my freezer because I bought it not because my mother thought I should try it.
  5. I consider adding All Bran Buds to my cereal
  6. Staying up past midnight leaves me with a hang over worse that 4 margaritas
  7. When I say I am bleaching my hair – it its not the hair on the top of my head
  8. Someone addresses me as Ma’am
  9. The size small is no longer even an option!


And last but not least


10. Random black hairs grow out of the strangest places – toes, chin(s), and neck (I know mom - deny deny deny)

2 comments:

Lee said...

oh man! You made me laugh. how much of that i can relate to! Especially #10!
We's old.

Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said...

great post Erin! I'm with you all the way, on more than I'd like to admit to.