Moment #1
I made coffee cake when Lisa came this week(we always eat when we get together - after all what is a play date without a muffin or a cookie???). That evening Ry had a piece. Right before he put the forkful into his mouth he asked me, "How do you get the coffee in the cake?" Huh??? Is he serious was my first thought - then I couldn't hold it in and through hoots of laughter tried to explain that coffee cake doesn't have coffee in it - you usually eat it with coffee. Feeling rather embarrassed he pointed out that it was a valid question after all - chocolate cake has chocolate in it, vanilla cake has vanilla in it etc. Good point! Why is it coffee cake if there is no coffee in it?
I left Baby G on the floor when I left the living room - if I am lucky J-man doesn't notice I have left the room and can go to the bathroom ALONE!!! Wha Hoo! Anyway, I come back and don't see her. She had rolled herself under the coffee table and was sucking on the leg! Crazy girl!
Moment #3
My 5 month old baby girl weighs 17 lbs 4 oz - she gained almost 2 lbs and grew 2 cm in 4 weeks. J-man was 18 lbs at 10 months. The nurse asked me if she was on solids - nope just breast milk and formula. My boobs have pretty much given up the ghost as far as producing much milk. But I am still trying. Dumb thyroid gland!!!
Moment #4
Ryken came to play this week - and now J chants Y-can, Y-can? as he walks through the house! So cute - friends for life ;-)
Moment #5
Moment #6
Someone stole my credit card info - lucky me! And bought themselves an airline ticket. Ummmm don't you have to give your name to do that? You can't fly unless you have the correct ID. At least I don't think you can - so I hope the card company nails the loser!
Now it is the weekend - J-man and I are going to the open house at his preschool (he starts in September). Then family photos with my parents, followed by family dinner. Then on Sunday we are finally having Easter with Ry's family. A rather busy few days!
TTFN!
2 comments:
your girl does look so very gorgeous on the 2nd picture!
really! too cute to be true!
hey, i found your blog through kelly's and thought i'd come out and leave a comment to say hello. i have enjoyed reading your blog along with seeing the pics of your super cute kids!! anyway, just thought i'd say hello!
-vanessa
Post a Comment