Thursday, April 17, 2008

On the mend

Yikes! We are finally on the mend around here!

Ry is back at work, J-man is off puffers and getting back to normal 2 year old behavior - although this cough is really hanging on. I am still feeling blah - but I think that is due to no sleep and being home for the past 11 days! Baby G has finally started to get better. She is now on puffers for her lungs, antibiotics for the ear infection, and Tylenol for the teething!

Both kids are finally eating food - they went a few days not consuming much. i am scared to get on a scale and see how much laying around the house for almost 2 weeks has added back on to me ;-)

On another note - I am getting so many spam comments so I may have to turn on the verification - which is annoying esp. since I have moderated comments already. Note to spammers - I will not post you're lame comments!!

Okay I better go check on my kiddos - it may be baby G nap time...aka J-man movie and mommy break time(shower or nap????)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I sure hope you continue to get well. Nothing like a sick household, I feel your pain! Congrats on putting Ry to work every other night. We've done that with both kids, and it works great! Nate will even sleep on the couch when it's my night to sleep, because like you I wake up every peep and then I don't get my "night off". Ahhh, the joys of sleep. :-) Get well!

Anonymous said...

hope everything will be back to normal really soon!
since i´m pregnant again teresia´s dad is in charge of the nights:) oh what a treat....
leslie

L&D said...

Mommy always should get her break time!

Keep on keepin on. You're doing a great job.

Tanya said...

Glad to hear that everyone is doing better!!