Well the dreaded winter cold that everyone and their mother had; has now hit our home. J-man started the coughing, then I started feeling yucky, although not coughing, and now G is coughing. It just doesn't seems right to hear such a big cough from such little bodies!
Today we accomplished lots ;-) We all got dressed! Phew, if we keep being this crazy we might even make a bed by the end of the week!
J has been waking at night from the coughing - and then being up with Ry or myself for a good hour! G has slept pretty well at least well for her. She still doesn't sleep through the night! In an effort to bring back some of our sanity in this household Ry ad I alternate nights. One night he gets up with the kids and then next night I get up. Tonight is his night - YEE HAW! It has actually worked really well even though my mother's ears alert me to them waking(I roll over and boot Ry out of bed if he doesn't get up). On his nights to sleep he somehow can block it all out and sleep right through. Last night he has no recollection of J and I being up for an hour(and J was hollering at first).
Other than being dependent on Children's Advil, Dimetap(sp??) and caffeine- there isn't much happening. I am going stir crazy from 3 days of being home - I was going to go to Fabricland and check out the new bamboo fabric they have but they closed at 5:30 today ;-( So now I am debating going to Superstore just so I can get out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment