Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sniffle, sniffle

Yup - I am officially sick now - arrrr!

Baby G is still getting worse but J-man is getting better aka CRANKY!

I have moments where I think I am getting better and then I crash - like right now - the runny nose has hit and I am not happy about it ;-)

Ry has it too now!

I haven't left me home in 4, yes, 4 days! I am starting to get a strange twitch! I am keeping us home to keep our germs to ourselves. Due to the bad weather and feeling like dirt I haven't even gotten a walk in. Oh woe is me eh????

Tomorrow I have the HUGE goal of showering and getting dressed - I got dressed today but the hair is yanked back with a headband and lets just say my 'natural radiance' is not so great! I told Ry when he got home(picture me sitting on the couch looking oh so lovely with J (nose running) and G (crying)) that I had gotten dressed just for him - he was suitable impressed ;-)

1 comment:

L&D said...

Wow. When it rains it pours, hey?