Why yeah?
No reason - just trying to remain positive!
Since I lost all my links when the computer died I am trying to find all the blogs I used to visit - not an easy thing as I read quite a few. So if I haven't been by in a while it is because I can't find you. I also am enjoying not being as computer addicted. I get so much done when I'm not reading 25+ blogs! Tonight I just spent over an hour trying to catch up - I also posted on J & the Bean but sorry no new photos because I can't find the photo file on the computer yet - Ry will have to show me where all our retrieved files are.
Before I sign off and go have dessert with Ry - a J-man story!
Tonight my little angel(ha ha) was having his bath. He had just been on the potty as we are starting the process of getting him out of diapers(and with J this will take awhile!) While on the potty he let a few toots out which kind of surprised him and made Ry and I giggle. We got him into the bath a few minutes later and toss a few toys in to let him play. We notice him straining a little - I am all prepared to grab him from the tub as poo in the tub is not my idea of fun! But instead he lets a toot out. Now my boy has never done this in the tub and was fascinated by the bubbles. So he kept trying to make more bubble appear - luckily he didn't leave anything special in the water! Crazy little guy!
4 comments:
I love all the stories you have about your kids. It makes me excited to be a mom!! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! I appreciate them so much!
My kids love any toots.... but especially bathtub toots!! :)
Love the tooting story. I get confused reading your blog (not really) because we've always referred to Maysen as "Bean" so I'm like "wait a minute..." :-) Is Bean sleeping through the night yet?
When we leave this summer I won't have the internet at hand. That saddens me yet I am looking forward to not having is accessable at the same time.
Post a Comment