Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm in Love

I am in love with cleaning products and not just any products.

I have been introduced to method. They produce good for the environment yet still effective cleaning products.

Ahhhh the lack of smell is wonderful, Usually my nose burns and runs every time I clean. Then the back of my throat starts to hurt. I have tried many different products in my lifetime and I have never been symptom free after cleaning. Now I am - I can spray and wash till my neatness runith over!! The only lingering scent is of clean! The products themselves do have some scent (with the exception of the 'get naked' stuff) but the smell doesn't hang around long and it is usually things like mint, or lavender so not offensive or perfumey(spell?).

Locally you can get them at Shopper's Drugmart if you are looking for them - clean away my friends clean away!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

very interesting...are they significantly more expensive than regular cleaners, or comparable?

Ej said...

Most were around $4.99 -$6.99

Renee Shaw said...

I actaully have seen those products before, but never really payed much attention to them. I am very intereted though in more organic type cleaning products. Maybe that wasn't the right word...umm more natural products, ya know for the sake of the kids who crawl around on the floor!